Pick up your issue of Web User where you left off.
About Your App
We have launched a fantastic new and improved app that will bring you everything you need Web User.
Find out about the added features and benefits below:
- Available iOS, Android devices and on the web
- Multiple devices logged in at the same time
- Filter bar for easy navigation
- Search functionality, available to search across all editions as well as within the edition
- Read downloaded editions offline
- The app remembers who you are - no need to sign in again
- Choose how long issues are saved on your device to save memory
- Share articles with friends and family
- Save favourite pages into the scrapbook
Not a subscriber? Don't worry, it's easy to subscribe.
You can pick whether you would like to have a print + digital subscription or digital only, plus your first 3 issues will cost just £1!
Already have digital access as part of your subscription? You too can enjoy all the benefits of the new app.
If you're struggling to log in, here are some instructions to help:
- Update the app (it may auto-update depending on your settings)
- You will need your Customer Number in order to log in. Not sure what it is? Find out here
- If bought your subscription was bought through the store and you're using an iOS device, you will have to go to the Account section (within the app) and hit ‘Restore’. This will restore any previous purchases. This will happen automatically on Android.
Access the browser version by visiting magazine.webuser.co.uk/